Consumer information under the Italian Consumer Code D.Lgs 206/2005 and following amendments.
Welcome to Passionecreativa's E-commerce website
The offer and sale of products on our website (www.passionecreativa.it/com) are regulated according to the following General Conditions of Sale. You may request and receive support from our client service for online orders, returns and information on delivery by contacting our offices in Piazza XX Settembre 13 – 41121 Modena, or by calling the number +39 3805191197
Product availability: the continuous rotation of products on sale means that all products may not be available the whole year round. The E-commerce service is operative even outside of Italy.
General Sale Condition
The current General Conditions concern the purchases of products effectuated through our website www.passionecreativa.it/com belonging to Ivan Colombini’s Passionecreativa.
the products purchased on the website www.passionecreativa.it/com are sold directly by the homonymous company
Legal and Administrative Office
Ivan Colombini's Passionecreativa
P.zza XX Settembre 13 – 41121 Modena
VAT identification number 03194550368, Fiscal Code CLMVNI72P11F257I and Business Register no. REA MO – 367462
The website has been implemented for the sale of products/furnishing items, according to Italian legislation regarding distance contracts D. Lgs. N 70/2003. The client is therefore encouraged, before effecting an order, to attentively read the general conditions of sale listed below, and the information hereby included, as well as printing them or saving them on any durable medium available.
1) The client may purchase the products listed in the various sections of the website, showed in detail in the e-commerce of the www.passionecreativa.com website, within each category, as described in the relevant information sheet, respecting the technical access procedures hereby shown. The publication of products presented on the website is an invite to the Client to make a contractual purchase proposition. The order made by the Client is equivalent to a contractual proposition and implies the complete knowledge and full acceptance of the herby listed General Conditions of Sale. The successful delivery of the Client’s proposition will be confirmed by PASSIONECREATIVA through an automated response sent to the e-mail the Client has provided and only confirms the successful reception of the proposal within our computer system.
2) Each order can be reviewed by the Client through the automatic response received upon the order’s completion. In case of doubts regarding the orderplaced, you can contact our customer service directly on +39 380519119 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Acceptance of the General Conditions of Sale
3) The contract between the Client and Ivan Colombini’s company Passionecreativa is to be considered concluded with the full or partial acceptance of the order by Passionecreativa. Such acceptance is to be considered tacit, save timely communication to the Client. By carrying out an order according to the various laid down procedures, the Client states having viewed all the indications provided during the purchasing procedure, and fully accepting the general conditions and payment conditions listed.
4) If the Client is a consumer (described as a physical person purchasing products for purposes that aren’t traceable to their own professional activity), once the online purchasing procedure is concluded, they will arrange to print or save an electronic copy or otherwise keep the presented General Conditions of Sale, with regards to what is stated by the Italian legislation concerning distance contracts.
5)The client’s compensation right will be voided, as well as any contractual or non-contractual responsibility for direct or indirect damages to people and/or things, which were caused by the lack of acceptance or evasion (even partial) of an order by Passionecreativa.
6) The order carried out by the Client and sent to PASSIONECREATIVA through the purchasing procedure must be completed in its entirety and contain the necessary elements for the identification of the Client, of the ordered products and indication of the place of delivery, or it will be otherwise be cancelled. PASSIONECREATIVA will send the Client a confirmation of the received order by electronic mail. We will monitor the products and notify you on the delivery date. In case you should have difficulties receiving the products within working hours, we kindly ask that you let us know in advance in order to arrange stationary storage at our carrier’s nearest venue.
7) With the order’s completion, according to the procedures laid down by the website’s operational instructions, the Client states having viewed all the indications provided, and fully accepting the general conditions and payment conditions listed.
Product Prices – Delivery Charges- Product Availability
8) All the products’ prices are clearly stated on the website and are to be understood as inclusive of VAT. The delivery charges will be automatically calculated according to the size/destination of the product purchased through the purchasing procedure.
9) If you’re looking for a product you can’t find on the website, or you want to develop a customized project, you can contact us directly by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +39 3805191197.
10) The product prices shown on the website are subject to change at any time and without notice, however, the orders already being processed or those that have been accepted by the PASSIONECREATIVA company, will be carried out according to the conditions of sale applicable at the time the order was being made, except for orders that aren’t accepted as per paragraph in point 3.
11) The delivery times vary according to the destination area. The client has the option to cancel the order or change it through mail to email@example.com up to the time of shipment by PASSIONECREATIVA.
12) The cost of each delivery, which will vary according to weight/volume of the item as well as the destination, will be added to the total cost of the purchased products.
13) The delivery costs are clearly stated and notified to the client, through the website, before the end of the purchasing procedure.
14) The visual representation of the items on sale on the website matches the photographic image of the item supported by the fact sheet. It is to be understood that the item’s photo may not be completely representative of its characteristics but might potentially differ in color shading, as much as we’re trying to recreate an image that is representative of the item’s actual appearance. It is advised to refer to the details shown on each product’s facts sheet.
15) The payment methods to complete the purchasing procedure through the www.passionecreativa.it/com website are stated in detail on the home page in the ‘’Accepted payment methods’’ section. The client, at the final stage of the purchasing contract, after verifying the order’s summary and effectuated the necessary controls, may choose the payment methods most convenient.
16) PASSIONECREATIVA reserves the right to request additional information pertaining to the order, only if deemed necessary to finalize the delivery. In lack of the required documentation, PASSIONECREATIVA reserves the right to decline the order.
17) To improve the client’s security, the information relative to the purchaser’s credit card will be submitted through secure network directly to the banking institution’s website of BANCA SELLA-Gestpay, which will handle the transaction and PASSIONECREATIVA will at no point of the purchasing procedure be able to acquire such information. The data will not be stored in any of PASSIONECREATIVA’s databases. This precludes PASSIONECREATIVA from being deemed responsible for the potential misuse of credit card by third parties, upon payment of products purchased on the www.passionecreativa.it/com website.
Transfer and Procedural documents
18) If the product is available in storage, the delivery will take place within 3 working days from the time of completion of the order. For deliveries made out to more remote locations, the delivery dates shall take place within 7 days. PASSIONECREATIVA will be liable for all the item deliveries. The liability will be transferred to the client upon successful delivery by the deliverer, carrier or other agent made in charge of delivery by PASSIONECREATIVA. Normally the delivery of products will be carried our through carrier. Each delivery will be traceable through a code provided by the carrier, accessible through the carrier’s website. Such code shall be provided upon request.
19) PASSIONECREATIVA shall not be liable (once the purchased items have been entrusted to the carrier) for any delays in the order’s delivery due to exceptional climatic phenomenon, strikes, faults to the means of delivery, linked exclusively to the delivery company.
20) Unless specified, the delivery is to be understood as occurring on the ground floor. At the moment of delivery by the carrier, the Client is required to check: a) that the number of the packages delivered corresponds to what is stated on the shipping document; b) that the packaging including the sealing materials (such as tape and plastic straps) is intact, not damaged, nor wet or in any way altered. Any damage that incurred to the package and/or item or the lack of statement of the number of items, should be immediately contested by affixing the writing ‘’TENTATIVALY ACCEPTED’’ on the carrier’s receipt. Once the carrier’s receipt has been signed, the Client may not put forward any dispute regarding the exterior features of what has been delivered. We therefore advice, that even when no damage to the package has been encountered, the client sign the carrier slip with the wording ‘’subject to control’’. In case this wording hasn’t been stated in written form on the shipping slip and damage to the item has been encountered, the carrier shall not be liable regardless of whether or not the product has been insured. Potential problems concerning the product’s integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products shall be received within 7 days of the carried out delivery, according to the procedures laid down in the document.
21) In case of failure to withdraw the product in storage from the carrier’s warehouse within 5 working days due to subsequent inability of delivery stated by the client upon the completion of the order, the order shall be cancelled automatically, the carrier will proceed to redeliver the package to PASSIONECREATIVA: in this case the client is obliged to reimburse PASSIONECREATIVA the double charge of delivery (to the client’s location and returned to the company’s location). Only in this case will the client receive the receipt with the added costs of transport through email.