1) According to Italian D.Lgs- 06/09/05 N°206, the client/consumer has the right to withdraw from the purchasing contract for whatever reason, without need of providing explanation and with no penalty, within 14 days from the delivery of the products. To exercise such right, the client must send written communication through registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt by Ivan Colombini’s PASSIONECREATIVA, or through email to email@example.com stating the item or items for which the client wishes to exercise the withdrawal right, as long as they are complete and undamaged. Once the said withdrawal communication has been received, the company PASSIONECREATIVA shall rapidly ensure to communicate to the client the procedures of return of the merchandise.
2)The right of withdrawal is subject to the following criteria:
The right is to be applied solely to the purchased product in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise the withdrawal right solely on part of the purchased item;
The item purchased must be presented as undamaged
According to the law, the delivery costs relative to the return of items are to be charged to the client. The deliveries, until the acknowledgement of reception of items in our warehouse, is at complete liability of the client. In case of damage to the item during transport, PASSIONECREATIVA shall communicate the occurrence to the client, to allow for immediate complaint to the carrier chosen and obtain compensation of the item’s value (if insured); only in this case, will the item be made available to the client for return, cancelling the request for withdrawal. PASSIONECREATIVA does in no way answer for damages or theft/loss of returned items with uninsured deliveries. Upon arrival in our warehouse, the item will be examined for potential damage or tampering not caused by the carrier. Whenever the original package results damaged, PASSIONECREATIVA shall retain a percentage of the reimbursement, not above 15% of the item’s value, as contribution towards the cost of restoration. If the product’s package has been open with rupture of sealing, the item shall not be reimbursed.
3) PASSIONECREATIVA shall reimburse the client the entire cost paid (save for potential costs incurred for the restoration of damages to the original package), within 30 days of the return of the products, through the transfer procedure of the amount charged to the credit card used or through bank transfer. In the latter case, it will be the client’s responsibility to immediately provide the bank details to which the reimburse shall be credited (IBAN code in its entirety).
4) The withdrawal right expires for lack of the required entirety of items (packaging and/or content), in the case that PASSIONECREATIVE finds:
absence of external or internal packaging
lack of integral parts of the product
damages to the products unrelated to delivery
In case of expiration of the withdrawal right, PASSIONECREATIVA will ensure the return to the sender of the purchased item, charging the client for the delivery costs.
5) Exclusion of the right of withdrawal of customized products. According to the Italian D.Lgs. n° 185/99 - art. 5 comma 3c, the purchaser may not exercise their right of withdrawal for customized items.
6) Any potential complaint shall be adressed to Passionecreativa di Ivan Colombini P.zza XX Settembre 13 - 41121– MODENA.
7) The sale contract between the client and the PASSIONECREATIVA company is to be understood as completed in Italy and regulated by Italian legislation in terms of civil and penal controversies due to the signing of a distance contract.